Thursday, May 24, 2007

heh.. im back to blog..
Alrigts.. Ytd was a BAD day!!>.< hahhaz.. 23/5 sux..
I gt back my econs test.. expectedly.. i FAILED!!!

Stress is overcoming me.. sometimes i wonder, hav i realii made e right choice of coming to JC?? Haiz.. reli sad man.. cant stand it already.. FAINTS!!

I practically failed everything.. Lit, Econs, GP.. haiz..
El is no longer my strength!! =// ( i miss mr Connor!!)
There's no one here to assure me tat i can do well for el anymore..
i need the assurance.. i WANT the assurance.. sobz.......

Today had maths test.. and i so so so xpect myself not to fail la!!
At least a B?? lolx.. If i hav smth less than tat.. i Think i'll realli go crazy ler.. wakkaka.. i might end up jus giving up..

I wanna hold on.. i wanna work hard.. i going to mug during hols..
National lib will be my next best frene! lolx.
But.. i don noe.. I wanna be motivated.. I have to be!!!
I seriously got no confidence at all!! NONE AT ALL!!! >.<

Problems are never-ending in life..
SOmetimes i wonder, maybe i am suffering from deprssion but im jus having self-denial?? hahaz.. i don noe..

Hopefulli im not la.. I seriously don feel me nowadays..
i don noe wat else to do..wat else to think..

Tired!!! im so so so tired of everything ler!!
I wann a break from my life..
I wann a day at e bench jus doing reflections..
I wann a day away from my phone, compu..
I wann a day all by myself..

i.wan.you.

#18 loves =)

No comments: