Thursday, May 3, 2007

STRESS STRESS AND MORE STRESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaz.. im going crazy because of the stupid econs... I nearli cried in class!
lolx.. neva felt so pathetic before.. the teacher actualli diao me lahz.. dots.. i reli think she cant teach.. haiz.. DIE DIE DIE!!

And China studies made my life worst.. ahaz.. did stupid essay outline.. mr gay didnt guide us or anyth lor.. damn extreme pathetic.. asked us to complete at 4.15 cuz he wanan check.. in e end until 4.30 he say we can keep e paper and treat this session as a practice.. how to practice when i don even know what e hell is gg on?? How to practice when he neva even tell us wat to do.. crap.. its so so crap.. everytime i wanna get serious to STUDY china studies.. he'll jus make me lose tat heart again.. i hate it.. i hate hate hate everything!! argh.. lol. =/

Crazy is no longer the word to use.. I don noe wat to say anymore..
Tmr is I.U night.. and i so so going home late.. argh!! sat gt lessons agn.. tat gay beta don waste my time again man.. irritaing can.. =(

i've gt no evergy to shed tears.. to tink bout the unhappy stuff.. to dwell over wat has happened. all i wan is jus a good night sleep.. thats all im askin for.. yet, its so so impossible.. lol.. sad case..

gg do GPP ler.. haiz.. yawns.. nights sweetie!
=D

No comments: