Sunday, May 13, 2007

hmmm, its been so so long since i last blogged!! hahaz..
Was too busy.. lots of thinggys happened.. lolx..

Econs fac test ended ler.. jus hope i can pass! =/
I.U night also ended.. it was oke.. don wish to talk too much.. hahaz.. i was traumatised by my dear frene!! hahaz.. identity should not be disclosed to protect her!! hahaz...

I've got so much things to say. So much things to do. i jus wish time can pass slower.. I jus wish i can turn back time. I jus wish i had e power to turn back time. haiz..
Jus now daddy told me a story that happened when i was ten. It was funny, but i made me sad too.. Smth like i gave him a handful of coins asking him to exchange 10bucks cuz i wanted to buy a car for mycousin?! last time there was this period when ppl were having the car craze.. remember? lolx.. and when my dad ask me where i gt those money, i said it was the change i gt back from the canteen aunty in my sch.. BUT!!!! hahaz.. actualli the fact is the coins belonged to my dad!! i went round my house collecting coins then claim tat it was mine! =// But my dad stil gave me the money and i went to buy the car..

Actualli, i think it was suppose to be funny.. i was suppose to laugh at the lie tat i created?? but, instead i felt like crying.. it made me realise tat, since young i had actualli cared so much for him..
'yuan lai wo cong xiao jiu yi jin kai shi wei ta zhuo zhi me duo shi le' Am i born to be his 'slave'? LOL
And i felt sad for not being able to remember this incident!! haha..

haiz.. i don noe.. i am reli tired. i think i become sick partly becuz i fall into depression!! ii need to forget everything tat had happened these two months.. i need to erase all the memories.. ii need to stop thinking bout all the thingys he said..

jus like wat daddy say, worry like a rocking chair, it keeps on moving, but it brings u no where.. i wanna stop caring.. stop bothereing.. stop dwelling.. Childhood memories are nth!! chilshood is jus a part of life.. now that we've grown up, we got our own life ler.. its diff already.. Things wil neva be the same!!

1 comment:

Hui Peng said...

Yo WOng!=)

Busying with studies and all?
Cheers no matter what(:
And update ur blog soon yea?
hows it with .him. le?
miss chats.

Hp. *ringggg* ahaha=p