Sunday, April 29, 2007

BACKIE!! =D

First of all.. i wanna thank MR. EDMUND LIM for helping me with my blog.. hahahz
THANK YOU!!!!
(sry for e late thank-ing) =)

Alrights.. China studies on sat was boring!! A waste of my time lor! haiz.. reli crappy..
And i woke up at 6am to read the notes thinking that he'll go thru and i wont be so blur.. In e end, it was jus a waste of my effort!! DOTs.. After that went TM for lunch wid mr.ong.. FREE LUNCH!! Cuz i helped him wid his olvl science.. lolx.. CAFE CARTEL!! nice nice.. After tat walked ard tm and cs.. brought home a converse carry bag.. Think its quite nice but its jus for casual use.. =D

after that leizie came my hse printed her stuff and we left our hse together..
Actualli i intended to take bus to tamp lib.. But in e end.. i took 12 wid her and we went to eat sushi at a small shop near her house.. LOL..
And i realised the difference between our friendship and the new ones im having now.. Even if i was starring at the mirror (admiring myself) =) and we didnt talked AT ALL, there wasnt any sense of awkwardness.. But now, even if its jus one min of silence, i'll panick and find some crap to talk to my new frenez..
But, its difficult to go back into e past ler.. And this kind of gathering will also get lesser de.. =/

Tired Tired!!!

Had dinner wid mummy.. Mango Fish was NICE!! haha..

ON sunday, i woke up at 8plus to start on my hw.. haiz.. im still struggling to memorise the lyrics for the two songs that we'll hav to perform on I.U night.. there's still stupid lit test tmr!! cant stand it ler.. >.< STRESSSSS~~~~ wakaka..

I suddenly realise i got nth to talk to him about ler.. And i am really tired of thinking bout wat to chat about.. Mayb like what e poem i read before ba.. The relationship has expired.. tat time when i first read it.. I felt it was so so so similar wid the r/s me and him is having..
iTs smth like, we have many things to tell each other, but we dont know how to say it and dont know should we say it.. so we decided to maintain the r/s by telling each other bout our daily lifes. However, this type of r/s will SOON expire... hehs..
And i think it is expiring ler.. I don wanna fight for anyth anymore..
I have no energy to care, to cry, to think, to dwell anymore..
Life is full of ups and downs, full of unexpecteds.. Full of sorrow..
Love is jus too superficial..
I dont know how to trust anymore anymore....... haiz..
Cousins = Siblings?? I dont know..
The difference? I dont know too..
=(

Going off for dinner.. =)

No comments: