Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Today was an EXTREME boring day!! hahaz..
Econs did the stupid staple paper game..
MAths principal came to 'watch' us.. then made e lesson so uneasy.. wakaka..
China studies made me sleepy.. >.<
General Paper we end up doing service learning thingy..

went audi wid eleanor for her cl.. intended to sleep but her cl teacher was extreme strict de.. i did other stuff she also ask me keep away.. so i ended up staring into space.. =)

After lit lecture we went JURONG ISLAND!!!
Initially i was quite excited bout it.. But.. sad to sad.. its BORING too!! =/
I LEARNED NTH!!!! AND WE HAV TO DO A PROJ ON IT?? dots...

He didnt reply my msg again.. wakaka.. But i don wanna care already la.. Maybe i should take the initiative and msg ba?? But i veh scared.. I don noe what im fearing.. But.. I reli don feel comfortable.. I spent my day TRYING HARD to refrain from msging him.. But then... I FAILED!!!
hahaz.. In the end, i still msg him to ask him bout his day... oh well.. he didnt reply.. =D

Went for dinner wid parents.. I guess im already used to this weird weird relationship le ba? I don wanna shed anymore tears..
Its reli so irony that the stress and pressure i am getting is not because of STUDIES? but instead FAMILY PROBS?? hahaz..
Im so worried that one day my heart will jus stop beating and i'll jus die like tat...
If this day ever comes, may all the ppl who know me will still remember ok? LOL


- I don wanna live in this pain anymore.. can someone plese guide me and tell me wat to do??-

No comments: