Monday, April 30, 2007

ALrights.. Today was another normal day..
I skipped the morning jog!! BAd me.. BUT ned to replace on thrus or fri de lor. faints.. lolx..
Anyways.. the lit tesst was considerably ok.. At least i didnt failed la.. hahhaz.. Did manage to read finish de book so the last few que i was jus merely crapping yet still gt one correct.. hahaz.. FUNNY!!

Lessons were quite slack today.. Lots of discussions.. oNly economics ned to copy copy and COPY!! I reli don like Ms liu's teachings!! haiaz.. BUt she's a nice person.. Jus nt so experienced ba.. hahaz.. Gonna read up myself ler.. Fac test coming up next thrus!! SCARY!! =/

Went to loyang pt to photocopy the notes for e clas.. My first job as an econs REP!! hahaz.. im like an extrem regular customer to thht bookshop le lor.. not onli e bookshop.. LOYANG POINT!! hahaz.. almost all e shop ppl seem to know me ler.. wakaka.. Went to shop n save to buy food for dinner.. hahaz!! so happy.. im coooking dinner!! WEEX!! PLAYTIME!!! lolx.

Im so tired >.< so glad tat tmr is a holiday lor!! can SLEEEPPPPPPP.. =DD
Its been long since i last call myself sleepyhead ler..hahaz..

I realyy dont understand you. What do u exactly wan me to do? Its not like im treating u badly or ignoring you or watsoever.. Why do u hav to giv me this cold tone.. I don like.. I hate it.. i hate you.... and i mean it.
sometimes, i jus wish to stop talking to u.. but i don wan to hurt you.. so i talk to u.. But instead u're hurting me.. DOTS!!
i really don noe what i've done.. Let me off!!!! argh.......

-the pain that lies in me tells no stories-

1 comment:

Hui Peng said...

Wong Wong=)
Hehe.
Ganbatte!
YEA!

Cheesy
.Hp. *muacks*