Thursday, April 26, 2007

WEEX! i'm so excited now!! its one day to weekend!! Althou i have to go back on sat for china stduies lessons.. But the feeling is diffferent.. hehs.. I jus wan time to pass faster.. I wan weekend to come!!! hahaz..

We went to e gym during PE.. after tat me, mel and bhavna went to change in tat 'enclosed' area of the gym.. it was so funny.. lolx.. Really a weird place to change at..
Hmm.. maths lecture was normal.. I saw him staring at me!! We looked at each other str into e eyes.. lolx.. But its different le.. Last time we still talk. now we're jus. strangers. hehss.. He's just another passer-by...

I realised i really do hate guys.. I dont think i will get into a relationship that easily.. Guys will forever be guys.. All they think of is.. HAHAZ.. don wanna say.. i feel that getting into a r/s now is too childish.. Its beta to wait till i am older.. No matured guys around my side... I wan older than me de.. ltr end up wid OLD MAN!! =/ wakaka..
When will my prince arrive??

Tired tired... I wanna sleep!! >.<

Im starting to let go of the childhood memories le.. time will nvr turn back for me.. I don wanna live in pain thinking things can be like how it used to le.. jus hope things can remain like it is this way now.. don wanna lose contact with him agn.. haiz.. Hope its reli possible ba..

I miss my girls..
Im missing u all so so much.. =/
When wil i seee u all agn??

No comments: