Tuesday, April 24, 2007

hmm.. Its been LONG since i last blogged?? cannot remember the exact time.. but ya.. LONG!!
hehes.. but suddenly, i feel like blogging again..
I used to hate blogger because i don like ppl to 'invade' into my privacy.. But then.. now i think im stupid to have this kind of thinking lor!! HAHA.. So ya.. here i come again!! =)

Alrights.. Talking bout my life.. I totalli hate 2007!!
I hate the life im leading.
I hate the problems im suffering.
I hate the -think-too-much-me.
I hate.
I hate.
and hate.

hahahz.. Sounds so pathetic right?? But ya.. Im not happy AT ALL!!
I don noe wat's wrong with me.. But im getting so negative..
I don feel ME!! heh..

Im missing so many ppl.. I wanna see them all daily like how i used to..
Now i finally know the feeling of missing someone even though u're msging tat person..
It seems so phycho right? But.. HAiZ... ='(
Tats wat im feeling!! lol..

JC= Fun?? NO WAY!!!!!
Its reli sad to be unable to enjoy my own life.. But.. I reli cant.. I wan to love it.. I wanna SMILE!! a REAL smile.. But, it seem like i cant do it so frequently like i used to le..
It seems like i cant rely on anyone ler.. The people i wanna rely on seem so near yet so FAR..

hmm, sch tdy was normal.. HAHA.. nothing interesting happened.. but i managed to see him thou.. but i think i jus admire him for his sports talents.. ITS NOT LOVE!! =D

So many many things that i wanna blog.. but i ned time to sort out my thinkings.. hahaz...

No comments: